Architectural – 3M Fasara™
3M™ Fasara™ is a family of polyester, decorative films for glass surfaces that transform an interior’s ambiance with finishes that have depth, subtly, modernity, energy, precision and more. Created in collaboration with leading designers from across the globe, the new, trend-setting collection will give you even more ways to create stunning visual effects on interior glass surfaces, as well as add privacy and control light. Explore all pattern here.
Architectural – 3M Crystal™
Dusted and Frosted designs provide the look of sandblasted or etched glass, at a fraction of the cost. Digital printing on these materials provides both customization and personalized design options. These permanent, pressure-sensitive films have a transparent synthetic liner for easy cutting of logos or designs.
- Aesthetics: Our decorative glass and window films transform plain glass, capturing the look of cut or texturized glass to an astonishing degree at a fraction of the price.
- Dusted and Frosted designs provide the look of sandblasted or etched glass, at a fraction of the cost.
- Easy application: 3M expertise in adhesives ensures you of fast, accurate, beautiful and durable application to a variety of glass substrates
- Materials: Constructed from durable and flexible polyester materials.
- Digital printing on dusted materials offers both customization and personalization options
Architectural – 3M Dichroic™
Provide the high-end, beautifully artistic look of dichroic glass without the high-end cost. Dichroic film changes color when viewed from different angles and the transmitted colors are different from the reflective colors. Our unique dichroic film comes in two color options: Gold-Blue and Copper-Bronze.
- Dynamic Effect – color shifts when viewed from different angles using 3M Multi-layer optical film technology. Reflected colors are different than the colors in transmission.
- Applications – Can be used in applications such as shading fins, balustrades, exterior glass, glass partition walls, shower door glass, artistic glass and glass furniture.
- Flexible – Film can be printed, cut, patterned, bent, or combined with different glass types of interlayer adhesives.
- Compatible with EVA, PVB, or SentryGlass® Interlayers